HYLO Lubricating Drops
- Offers immediate comfort (no stinging upon application) and protects your eyes from dryness and irritation for a long time.
- Is preservative free and usually very well tolerated.
- Is phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits in the cornea.
How does HYLO®work?
HYLO® eye drops contain the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, a substance found naturally in the eye and other parts of the body. Due to its special physical property, HYLO® forms a regular, stable, long-lasting lubricating film on the eye surface. This film is not easily rinsed off and does not cause blurred vision. HYLO®provides long-lasting moisture to the surface of the eye to efficaciously support the natural process of healing.
- Contains 1mg/mL Sodium Hyaluronate, a citrate buffer, sorbitol and water.
- To improve the lubrication of the eye surface in eyes that are dry, burning or have foreign body sensations due to environmental conditions including after ophthalmo-surgical interventions.
- For rewetting of contact lenses to minimize dryness.
Who can use HYLO®?
HYLO® is suitable for all ages, for pregnant women and during lactation.
When should you not use HYLO®?
HYLO® should not be used if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. As HYLO®is preservative-free it is well tolerated even when used over extended periods of time. In very rare cases hypersensitive reactions like burning or excessive tearing have been reported which stopped immediately when the use of HYLO® was discontinued.
How often and for how long can you use HYLO®?
Is HYLO® suitable for contact lens wearers?
HYLO® is recommended for rewetting contact lenses to minimize dryness. HYLO®is compatible with hard and soft contact lenses and can be used while wearing contact lenses.